Earlier in the evening in a private reception, Bill McCarthy, Executive Director of Catholic Charities of Baltimore presented the 2017 Mission in Action awards to the following individuals:
• Trisha Ey: Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator, St. Vincent’s Villa, Family Services
• Bob Hoover: Junior Accountant, Finance, Central Services
• Lee Martin: Director, Weinberg Housing and Resource Center, Community Services
• Cherie Melton: Director, St. Ann Adult Day Services, Senior Services
• Jerry Schreiber: Volunteer, Esperanza Center, Community Services
Trisha, Bob, Lee, Cherie and Jerry were nominated by their peers to receive this award. They all embody the Catholic Charities’ commitments of dignity, compassion, humility, collaboration, excellence and integrity in their work.
Congratulations to the award winners. Thank you for your service and dedication.